|Organization Name||Marcus Theatres
|Job Title||Chief Marketing Officer
|Geographic Area||Southeast Wisconsin
Marcus Theatres currently owns or manages nearly 700 screens at locations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, North Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska, and one family entertainment center in Wisconsin. Marcus Theatres’ facilities are leaders in their markets, offering the latest amenities and technology in stadium seating, digital sound, innovative food and beverage concepts and 72-feet-wide UltraScreens®. The company serves moviegoers in major Midwest markets including Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin; the Twin Cities; greater Chicago; Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska; Fargo, North Dakota; Iowa City, Iowa and Columbus, Ohio.
The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for creating innovative marketing strategies that will build our brand, leading to increased awareness and relevance with our customer base.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Experience developing high level marketing and brand strategy tailored to our customer base that is in line with the strategic vision of the division
- Prior experience implementing traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating measurable campaigns and initiatives that will drive and increase revenue.
- Accountable for creating circuit wide marketing strategies for our theatres and food and beverage outlets in accordance with divisional objectives.
- Provides strategic leadership, coaching direction and development to the marketing, research and development, sales and creative teams to ensure marketing efforts are focused on innovation and best practices while balancing financial expectations.
- Works closely with the sales team to achieve attendance and revenue goals by defining and targeting ideal product mix, pricing, and positioning.
- Partner with internal business leaders to effectively execute business strategies.
- Understands industry compliance guidelines and expectations and is able to recommend required changes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Change Management… Be an advocate for positive change and improvement within the organization by identifying and communicating the compelling need for change/improvement.
- Coaching… Develop and guide others in professional growth and performance enhancement through assuring clarity of goals, employing reflective listening skills and facilitating the generation of options and action planning.
- Knowledge of Business Management… Demonstrate knowledge and skill in using such strategy tools as competitor analysis, business/competitive scenarios, market trends, customer profiles, etc.
- Build Strong Relationships… Foster trust and cooperation among coworkers, customers and suppliers; develop and sustain personal contact in order to provide mutual benefit.
- Drive for Results… Work to achieve high levels of personal and organizational performance in order to meet or exceed objectives.
- Influence Decisions and Actions… Persuade and enroll others in making plans, reaching decisions and taking action.
- Think Strategically and Critically… Foresee and take action to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Drive for Change… Drive for improvement in all facets of organizational life.
- Strong knowledge of pricing, yield management, distribution.
- Strong executive level communication and presentation skills.
Bachelors’ degree required Masters Degree with a specialization in Marketing preferred.
- 10+ years of well-rounded marketing / business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends.
- 5+ years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate and provide professional development to direct reports through performance management and succession planning.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Commensurate with experience
|How To Apply||
To apply please visit the online posting to complete an application and upload your resume. http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH16/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=THEMARCC&cws=1&rid=676